You have a key role at the software development team and will be working on the back-end development and the architecture.
You will develop, improve and test features, based on the input from our operational, scientific and innovation teams, for our REST API.
- Our backend consists of a MicroService Architecture, based on a REST API, written in Spring Boot with Java. For this architecture, we make use of Hibernate, Feign, Netflix Hystrix, Consul, ElasticSearch, ...
- The frontend consists of an Angular5/TypeScript Single Page Application that communicates with the backend via a REST API, which you will be working on.
- You will work with JIRA to manage the workload, Bitbucket to manage the code-related workload and work through pull requests from feature branches. CI and CD is managed through GitLabs and Kubernetes. SonarCloud to ensure Code Quality
- We make extensive use of AWS Services like S3, Simple Email Service, Simple Notification Service, Elastic Transcoder, ...
What can you expect from working at ProSoccerData?
- A dynamic and responsible job at a tech startup.
- You will work as a part of a young and enthusiastic team of approximately 10 people and currently expanding.
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Competitive salary.
Are you interested?
If you're the match we're looking for, get in touch with us right now and become our new ProSoccerData colleague. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org